COVID Update – June 2022
The Brighton Veterinary Hospital is open and operating as normal.
The clinic is encouraging preventative measures for COVID-19 such as:
- Physical and social distancing for both staff and clients
- Requesting clients to wait in the outdoor courtyard when possible
- Wearing a face mask when indoors for both staff and clients
- Requesting owners to limit the number of clients that attend the clinic with each pet
- Requesting owners to limit the number of people in the consultation room with the veterinarian
- Regular hand sanitising
- Timely and complete vaccinations for staff
- Ensuring regular and timely cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Readily accessible rapid antigen tests for staff to ensure regular self-testing in the event they are a close contact or feeling unwell
We would like to thank our clients for their support over the last few months. It has certainly been a challenging time for everyone!
Stay safe and we will continue to closely monitor the Government guidelines.
With very best wishes from the BVH team