The Brighton Veterinary Hospital is still open however our waiting room is closed and we are requesting all clients to either wait outside or in their vehicle. Please call the clinic on 8296 4300 to notify us of your arrival.
For BVH to continue to offer services we need to ensure that our team remain healthy. Internal protocols have been put in place but we also ask the following of our clients:
- To limit visits to ONE person per animal in both reception and consultation
- Clients to be in the building for less than 20 minutes
- To maintain a distance of 1.5m from staff and other clients
- To please use the hand sanitizer at the front desk on arrival and departure.
- To contact the clinic and pre-order medication, food, worm or flea preparations in advance to enable rapid collection
- To please not pay in cash. We would prefer “Pay wave” payment and prepayment for repeat medications where possible
Clients in SELF-ISOLATION:
- Who has tested Positive to Covid-19
- Who are in self-isolation due to contact with Covid-19 positive person
- Experiencing symptoms
- Or If you have travelled Overseas in the last FOURTEEN DAYS
Then you are REQUIRED by law to notify the staff BEFORE you enter the practice.
If your animal requires urgent attention, please consider if a family member or friend can assist you. This may include collecting medication on your behalf. If that is not possible then remain in your car till the practice can see you in isolation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We will continue to monitor the situation at BVH. It is our priority to ensure our clients and staff’s safety and wellbeing. We will continue to closely monitor the Government guidelines.
With very best wishes from the BVH team